News

Thumbnail

Watch, share, and donate in support of Hurricane Sandy Relief

11/17/12

Jon Bon Jovi and the JBJ Soul Foundation would like to thank everyone for their ongoing outreach, concern, and support regarding Hurricane Sandy. Rebuilding in New Jersey will not happen overnight--the process has just begun. Hear two brand new and never released Jon Bon Jovi songs recorded in support of Hurricane Sandy Recovery, and make a donation to the JBJ Soul Foundation: Hurricane Sandy - NJ Relief & Recovery Fund to help.

Jon Bon Jovi - Saturday Night (Live 11/9/12)

Jon Bon Jovi - Old Habits Die Hard (Live 11/9/12) - Brand New Song

Jon Bon Jovi - Not Running Anymore (Live 11/9/12) - Brand New Song

Jon Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer (Live 11/9/12)

Jon Bon Jovi - Who Says You Can't Go Home (Live 11/9/12)

Jon Bon Jovi - Superman Tonight (Live 11/9/12)

Jon Bon Jovi - Here Comes the Sun (Live 11/9/12)

Related Stories: News, 2012, Projects, Philadelphia

6 Comments (Showing 1-6 of 6)

TheRealJerseyGina
    Female
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    01/02/13
    Posted 1 year ago by TheRealJerseyGina

please visit this YouTube link to see the UN-OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO created to promote a benefit song I wrote and recorded to help in the relief efforts from Hurricane Sandy

myrto56
    Female, 16
    argos, GR
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    01/06/13
    Posted 1 year ago by myrto56

Jon,you are truly a sensitive and helpful person.I love you so much and you are always in my heart.God bless you.Keep helping poor people!!!!!!!!!

I_LOVE_JBJ
    Female, 33
    SP, BR
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    11/20/12
    Posted 1 year ago by I_LOVE_JBJ

Jon, you mean a lot to me. I know what New Jersey means to you. My donation is done!​

Nabi
    Female, 42
    OSAKA, JP
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    05/26/14
    Posted 1 year ago by Nabi

I got the feeling I am watching a large earthquake and a large tsunami that occurred in Japan last year. I pray for the people who have been victims throughout the east coast. Please do not forget that you are not only. We can help something to you. I want to help you even a little better. Many foreign people have the courage and support us, Japan even now. Some people is you might be in those people. It takes a lot of money and time to recovery. I want to send them the words that Jon, you have given us, Japan ' Be Strong! ' . Jon, thank you so much for doing amazing jobs. You are a Superman for them and us too.

WishMaster
    Male
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    11/18/12
    Posted 1 year ago by WishMaster

JBJSF should partner with Wish Upon A Hero (www.hurricanewishes.com) to help the people in need. 2 is more powerful than 1.

Rikako
    Female
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    11/18/12
    Posted 1 year ago by Rikako

This looks like exactly the same as Greater Tsunami tragedy that occured in 2011 in Japan. My thoughs and prayers go to those in need.